The funding program weltwärts of the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) supports the volunteers during the year with a maximum of 720 euros per month or 8,640 euros per year. This covers 75% of the costs, the remaining 25% are borne by volunteers and DTP. As a small organization, the contribution of the volunteers is very important to us!
- the opportunity to experience an exciting and exciting year
- 12 months living and working in Tanzania means intensive immersion in Tanzanian culture and the environment
- Living in a host family, i.e. Get to know everyday life, become part of a family, be accepted
- a new language for which we prepare you comprehensively
- exciting projects in the fields of environmental protection and renewable energies
- the advantages of a small and personal organization
- and more ...
You can expect a unique experience in Tanzania. Supported by the weltwärts funding program, we come up for:
- Return flights and travel expenses to the seminars
- Professional-pedagogical seminars and year-round support
- Intensive linguistic preparation
- Accommodation and meals in Tanzania and at seminars
- pocket money
- Insurance (health, liability and accident insurance)
- Starting point for engagement after the year
Your contribution ...
Your contribution is required to finance your year! We support you in setting up a support group with the aim of making a contribution of 2350 euros - this corresponds to the costs for accommodation, pocket money and food allowance in Tanzania.
You also come up for:
- Arrival to the application weekend
- Swahili language course including travel expenses, meals and accommodation
- Visa and resident permit (work and residence permit, approx. 900 USD)
- Your luggage, medicine and equipment.